Royal Group Samra Seaplane
Updated on 2 April 2023
What information we collect
We will collect some, or all, of the following Personal Data:
- Name and surname;
- Date of birth
- Home address
- Identification card and/or passport number
- Location (e.g. country);
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Travel preferences/interests.
We may receive your Personal Data either directly or indirectly as detailed below:
We will collect your Personal Data from the Service process as follows:
- Procedure for applying for the Services with us or the procedure for filing an interest or a claim to exercise rights with us;
- In responding by email or other communication channels between us and you.
We will collect your data through log files. These files log Users when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The data collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any data that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the data is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
We will collect your data through cookies and web beacons. Like any other website, Siam Seaplane uses ‘cookies.’ These cookies are used to store data including Users’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the User accessed or visited. The data is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on Users’ browser type and/or other data.
How do we use your Personal Data?
We may collect and process your Personal Data for the purposes detailed below:
- to verify your identity;
- to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches, unauthorized; illegal activity or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- to send you notices, update, confirmation and communication;
- to provide, improve, and develop our products, Services, and advertising;
- as necessary, to fulfill our legal obligations under any relevant laws;
- as necessary, for our legitimate interests or legitimate interests of any other person or legal person;
- as necessary, to perform a task we carried out in the public interest, or it is necessary for the exercising of official authority vested in us;
- for purposes of historical document, research, or statistics appropriate security measures.
Who we share your Personal Data with?
No external party. Internally, we may share your Personal Data among our Group of companies including Seaplane Asia Limited (Hong Kong), the Royal Group of Companies (Cambodia), and Royal Group Samra Aviation Co., Ltd. (Cambodia).
Security of your Personal Data
Royal Group Samra Aviation Co., Ltd. is committed to do all in its power to protect your Personal Data. We do not share your Personal Data with any third parties beyond described above and use industry-standard safety measures to protect your Personal Data appropriately.
How long we retain your Personal Data
We generally only keep your Personal Data to the extent necessary for the performance of our Services and/or obligations and for as long as is reasonably required for the purposes explained in this Policy or as required by applicable data protection laws. We will also retain Personal Data if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of dispute/litigation to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Users to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login data and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after one day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the User has visited the other website.
Minors and children
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Siam Seaplane does not knowingly collect any Personal Data from children under the age of majority under applicable laws without obtaining parental consent. If you think that your child provided this kind of data on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such data from our records.
Third party privacy policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
What rights you have over your Personal Data?
- You can withdraw your consent at any time;
- You can request access to, obtain a copy, of your Personal Data we are collecting, using, or disclosing about you;
- You can request us to rectify your Personal Data to be accurate, up-to-date, complete, and not misleading or for the disclosure of the acquisition of your Personal Data that is obtained without your consent;
- You can request us to send or transfer your Personal Data to another data controller;
- You can restrict or object to the use, collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data in certain circumstances;
- You can request us to erase or destroy your Personal Data, unless we need to retain such data in order to comply with the relevant laws or to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims;
- You can lodge a complaint to the competent authority where you believe our collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data is unlawful or noncompliant with applicable data protection laws. You can exercise these rights by contacting us per the details below.
Our contact information
Royal Group Samra Aviation Company Limited
Address: UBC II Tower, 20 Floor, 591 Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Call Center: +66(0)26664969
Changes to this Policy